Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Lam Fung Concert 2009

Haiz.....

I tot this year i can celebrate my christmas
with lam fung ge....

but,
wat to do...
my mum dont like him, so she is not going..

then,
the onli lam fung fans i noe, chong shu,
he dont wan to go with the excuse "no money"....

yvonne leh....she wanna go!!
but,
she said too expensive...

yan ran leh,
she aso wanna go genting
but,
she have a date on 19th la...

now still left ah mao nia lo,
2 of us nia,
wanna go meh??
still in my consideration..

Lam Fung..!!!
this is ure 1st concert at MALAYSIA leh...
i wanna go....!!!!

ok lo....
see 1st la...
we human wont noe that wat will happening next second,
maybe suddenly got ppl wanna go leh..
maybe i can find out some more his fans leh...
who know..
hehe..

I am waiting for u..
waiting for the miracle to happen in the next second...
gambateh~


2 comments:

  1. I wanna go. but duno how much is the ticket. and, 19th...is not a good date for me. hehehe! u found me, wan yen as the other lam fung fan but, won't be able to go. Hehehe...sorry la. don't be sad,ok? i'm sure u can find more that can go. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, long time didnt have ure news d, haha.......how r u?? oo, the ticket ah.....the cheapest one is RM90. wow, another lam fung fans here....yeah!!*shake hand~
    u aso cant go ah??haiz....okok, i wont be sad...next time sure got chance de la........haha.........finally, welcome to my blog...!! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...