Monday, November 30, 2009

Busy LiFe

These few days i was so busy

not doing assignments,

coz no assignments to do.

study??

impossible la....

gonna enjoy my sem break wat...

haha...


What i did was:

“boiling” my Korean drama是美男啊》,

you’re beautiful.



this is goimenan


Wao….

Finally, last nite

I finished up all the 16 episod…haha..!!!

nice ending~

although the gomeinan didn’t coupled with my dream guy, shin yu,



huang tai keong si aso not bad la….haha….


(he is too man la, cant accept)....lol....

but all my frenz ler, yuan n even chia min like him.....

well, is ok.....haha....

for me, shin yu still the best guy. ^^



Today,

29.11.09

i was going to penang times square with my aunt, uncle n my 2 cute cousins.

the 2 kids n i

our purpose going there is just vry simple,

a date with master Q n his original artist,

Wang Chak王泽先生

this is my 1st time meet with a comic artist besides my singer idol,

nicholas teo...

haha..


And,

i bought a book named, 香港风采


i aso get his signature as well..


wao...

i was so happy n satisfied with my 收获today

an elegant purse as my mum birthday present

n a book for myself..

wat a nice day~


Haiya...

how can i forget??!!!

29/11

his big day...

i busy till forget ad..lol

his??!!

ya...

no doubt!!

is my idol la

NICHOLAS TEO

haha....

...

..

.


HAppY BirTHdAy o~






8 comments:

  1. aiyo..i oso gt bought tat book...hong kong one..actually he wan come to our school las friday..but cancelled d..ytd at ipoh parade..but i dint bring my book..so cant get the signature lo...sien..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo....u aso got it!! yaya..it describing hong kong one....haiya, so 可惜. but nvm la...as long as u see the real wang chak ma...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. but still dint c him..coz ngam ngam is the time to watch movie..lol..

    ReplyDelete
  4. haiya....nvm la....still got chance de la..

    ReplyDelete
  5. yaya..or i change my book with u..haha..jkjk

    ReplyDelete
  6. wan la...hehe..ei..when u finis u holiday?

    ReplyDelete
  7. errmm, my holidays will end up at 17 jan...still got one month to go..sien nia at home

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...