Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A heartbroken day

In one day,
my heart broke twice..
extremely hurt..

This morning,
I heard from ah ma,
she said my doggy is missing since yesterday.

At that moment,
I felt that myself cant breath anymore,
my heart stops beating..
she is my beloved pet,
n i love her more than myself..

she is missing,
that means i would lost myself too..
now only i know,
i cant live without my doggy,
she is my life..
she gave me my life..
without her,
i will definitely die because of boring..
i don't have anyone to talk with besides my doggy,
i treat her as one of my family members.
I can imagine how would my life be...without her!!!

So,
I go around the taman to search for her footprint,
n finally i found her..
lying below a cari makan's car..
then, i asked her to come out lo..
she dont wan, just shake her tail
after that,
when i touch her hand or leg i duno,
that time very nervous d..
she screamed loudly.
from that,
i know...
she is injured, quite serious..

but then
我找不到人帮我,
当时
我的脑袋只想到爸
而且
他又是里我最近的
所以就只好跑去找他求救咯!
怎知道?
一叫他,才刚说到doggy罢了,
就被他骂了,
骂个狗血淋头
还,
当众辱骂我,
说“一只狗罢料嘛!当作宝!”
一大堆的。。
!@#$%^&O*&%$$@!

walao...
早知道就不要去惹你!
要不是今天这件事,
我或许不会知道,
原来
我的泪腺是那么发达的

事实证明,
当一个人遇到任何困难时,
都会第一时间想到自己最爱的人,
我当时也是啊!
但结果却是被臭骂一顿。
当时的我,
难受极了!
很失望!
心也很痛..
到现在想起那一刻时,心还是会隐隐地作痛
没关系
我告诉我自己,
" 哭过就好了,痛都会走的,记忆有限,所以它会淘汰坏的.."
so,
this is an extremely sad day for me...
my heart broke twice in a day...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...