Thursday, December 30, 2010

thx for everything u did

tonite,
no..shud be last nite
last nite was a long long nite for me
I'd think a lot regarding us
since early I ard knew that
it's impossible~~
but I still putting one of my legs into the trap
I m STUPID, over naive
we're so far away from each other

tat day I decide to let go,
but now everything come bek to fool me again
I m tryin to be tough
tryin to be cool
tryin to ignore u
but I cant make it so far
give me some time
I will prove it
at least now I have proven tat
my heart is not really that pain

I know
is me myself
that thinkin too much
well, from now on
I wan to let go
plz go away from my life
dont wandering along my road towards 2mr
just be a common passer-by will do

it's enough for me!!
end it here
ok?

bill, dont worry be happy!!
so,
SMILE ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...