Friday, December 10, 2010

~~Purple DiNo amazing RacE In MeLaKa~~ part 2

As I said in the last post,
let's the photo tells all the stories..
here we go..
PaRt 2


5th dec, sunday

what a tiring "A famosa day"
Safari world RM25 per person
(huh..I know this is cheap..offer price ma XD
dont envy coz we're lucky enough)
we watched bird show, wild wild west,
animal show, elephant show
went to monkey island
and we explore the wildlife by safari trucks
havin' a lot of fun over there


the most unforgettable things in A famosa
is that...some1 had a date with Mr. Ma oh
a LONG date..LOL

some more,
the way from A famosa was so so so tiring
sitting in the bus for more than 1 hr I think
almost drove me crazy
as I was tiring, thirsty & hungry
beh tahan ah..
我才发现原来我
我是不适合去参加“饥饿 30”的
又饿又渴又累 让我受不了
"惨样"暴露无遗
我以后不会再吵着要去了,真的
隔天我们就要踏上归途了
所以,有人说不能太早睡
就聊天咯 (只是几个人罢了,其他的都去找周董他公公去了)
聊着聊着,三点多了
那时我快要shut down料,
一只小只到不行的老鼠钻了进来
害我们半夜了还要展开“人鼠”大战
最后,我们投降了
它不懂钻到哪个洞去了

6th Dec, Sunday

即将结束我们的疯狂之旅咯!
才睡那几个小时,6点多又要爬起来了
超累,个个睡到像死猪一样
还是得爬起来去拍摄最后session的照片
~~古城门~~
没跟城门拍照就没来过马六甲
有人告诉我的




at last, after the photography session
we rushed back to hotel and to melaka sentral
9.30am depart back to home!!


p/s: forgot to introduce the hotel that we stayed
It's great especially the room and the location, just 2 mins walking distance from jonker street
It is Chong Hoe Hotel, 26, Jln Tukang Emas tel: +606-2826102


phew~~
Finally, ultimately, at last...I've DONE it!!!
so many days I spent..but it's worth!!
I appreciate these memories as how I treasure our friendship!!
our friendship will NeVer LaSt..



forgive me for using those "rojak" language
some can only being expressed in english
and mandarin is to improve my typing
my pinyin is just too bad..
that's why so slow in typing mandarin


=The END=
~~enjoy ure reading~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...