Saturday, January 8, 2011

bitter sweet day

Dunnoe since when
my blog had becoming a place
that I will hide myself in
when I'm down
when I'm loss control in my emotion
when I'm lost
when I need a channel to get relief
and after all
I feel good
thx "My perfect WoRLd"

06.01.2011

for certain ppl
this maybe a happy day;
a BIG day
just like my best best frenz, ler
today was her 21st sweet birthday
she is an adult now
no more teenage
wish u really enjoyed the dinner we had together
I can feel the happiness and joyful from u actually
once again
HAPPY BiRthDAY gal..
may all ure dreams come true!!
you will owaz my member of 3S
my best frenz forever~~!!
thx auntie and uncle for giving me
a kind frenz like you
I will owz cherish you
love ya..^^

by the way
a gal from another place in this planet
is undergoing a hard time of her life
she gonna be tough, gonna be strong
she need my care and concern
if she can read this
I just wanna tell u that
everything will be fine
I will owz support u
my shoulder is owz there for u
just phone me if u need some1 to talk to
Be strong
Be tough
I'm tough, but u have to be tougher than me
okay?
may god bless u
best of luck from me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...