Sunday, January 23, 2011

disappointment

why?? anyone can tell me why??
suppose to be a good starting of a year
but..
becoz of certain things
few ppl were disappointing
=(

n for some1
stop irritating me
just for a small case
plz stop making things complicated
i will solve it myself
n i m not coward okay??
just tat I have my own style of problem solving

just hope tat everything will be fine
n fly away
by the next day when I wake up
NO WORRY, Be HAppY
so,
SMILE ^^

p/s: for another some1, my dear frenz,
I dont know wat's broke ure heart
but I just wanna tell u tat
u can call me anytime
my ears is owz ready for u
look around and forward
there will owz be ppl who care abt u
SMILE ya ^^

4 comments:

  1. wooo~~~~ who is the 1st "some1" and who is the 2nd "some1" ? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st one..my mum la...lol

    2nd one...secret..but yet i think u can guess it

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo...if u say like tat i think i knw is who la..haha XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...