Tuesday, April 5, 2011

just the way you are

yea.. seriuosly, this is true!!
I m who I am..
a gal that prefer simple thought
simple LiFe as well
do things without thinking
without considering so much
I love my life so far
but I hate a life that full of assignments
and lot of useless stuff
I just wan a simple Study LiFe!!

sometimes,
I can be so so so stubborn in some sorts
stubborn in some silly things
that makes myself unhappy
though I know it's nt worth
make it different, okay??
but yet luckily
I m not a perfectism practicer
if not, my life gonna be suffering
for me, perfect is nt everything
as long as I have done it my way
and I put my efforts on it,
the result is nt that important,
right?

cant tell that photography is my hobby
I just like the way it deserve in my heart
and I LOVE the process of editing photos
and writing some nonsense caption for it
it may enrich my life thou
^^

Live as we Know it


我对生活的热忱
就是那么的简单
学着不去担心得太远
不计划太多
反而能勇敢冒险
丰富的过每一天
快乐的看每一天
反正,
这人生是我自己的!




♥ smile ya ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...