Monday, November 22, 2010

i hate you, 22 november 2010

My mood today being spoiled!!
as my xiao nick havent reach 3 months pun..
this 25th baru 3 months
jiu being kissed by a malay gal with her motorbike
wth....SHIT~~

luckily is a gal ah..
if is a lala guy or an uncle
I sure scold him 99 eh..
in front got accident,
then for sure I need to brek,
rite?

Like what we learnt last time,
INERTIA
sth with big mass will have a big inertia!!
let me analyse
my car is bigger, so the inertia definitely bigger
rite?
when i saw ppl stopped,
I brek..
a car with bigger inertia also can STOP!!
what about you?
just a motorbike..
dont tell me you cant brek??!!!

UNLESS,
that time you drove very fast
&
too near to my car!!

well,
since my car being kissed,
I didnt cry..
but YOU!!
and I still have to comfort you

算了吧!
since 2mr you still nid to sit for exam
I forgive you..
next time never ever repeat it again!!!

finally,
her dad settled with my dad
by paying the compensation

wish you good luck in ure exam la!!

Lesson is free!! and I get it free today..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...