Saturday, September 18, 2010

time flies

2 weeks.....
seems very very SHORT for me!!!!!
opps..
is 3 weeks..including PBS for one week
i have spend most of the time doing assignments..
not even go to travel
aaarrrhh~~~
I HATE this kinda life

well, never mind..
looking forward to the next coming HOLIDAYS ba..
this year end holidays..
2 months to go...
i wanna have
a very very memorable
penang lang trip with my beloved PURPLE DINO
to Malacca
then
to Genting
then
where else..
errm
oh ya...
BROGA HILL
a hill that i wish to hike for so long liao

today is the last day of my holidays lu..
10:53pm,
at this moment,
I dont have the "ohm" to continue doing my assignments dy
I just wanna enjoy my last day of holidays..
so I rest very very well today
watching tv + sleeping for the whole day
just now hang out seacrhing for pesta tanglung this year held in SP town,
but...
nobody there..
onli a few people standing there watching the karaoke
so, we U-turn back to home
haiz..
I cant believe that my last day of holidays was spending with my laptop
blogging here...
nobody online to chat with me,
everyone...hang out de hang out;
busy doing assignments de doing assignments;
the one that I usually chat with also didnt on9..
perhaps he is busy with his work too
add oil ba~~

2mr is going back to my "5-stars" G hotel
is hostel la actually~~
gonna start new journey liao...
haiz..
restart my hostel life

below are those photos that we took while 2s came to SP:

my 2S, S stand for.....slow??

4 siao po..haha


at the garden, sp largest garden

3S outdoor shooting?? the next album cover?? maybe..


GOODBYE my holidays..!!!
we'll meet again~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...